McGregor's Hot Mix Capsicum Vegetable Seeds
Features & Benefits
- Product Care: Keep seedbed evenly moist during germination period. Germination period is between 14-21 days
- Where to Sow: Into trays for subsequent transplanting or after frosts, sow direct where to grow
- Seed Type: Vegetable
- General: A colourful fun-loving mix adding zest to sauces and spicy Eastern dishes.
- Seed Placement: Full Sun, Part Shade
- Where to Grow: In a well drained site in full sun.
- Vegetable Maturity Date: This variety matures in 100 days.
- How to Sow: Sow seeds in groups 5cm apart, 2mm deep, in rows 50cm apart.