McGregor's Hybrid Extra Tender Sweet Corn Vegetable Seeds
Features & Benefits
- Product Care: Keep seedbed evenly moist during germination period. Germination period is between 7-14 days.
- Where to Sow: Into trays for subsequent transplanting or after frosts, sow direct where to grow.
- Seed Type: Vegetable
- General: This variety is renowned for its disease resistance, as well as its sweetness and tenderness.
- Seed Placement: Full Sun
- Where to Grow: In a sheltered, well drained site in full su
- Vegetable Maturity Date: This variety matures in 90-100 days.
- Advantages of F.1 Hybrids: Hybrid seeds are those bred to carry all the favourable characteristics of its many different
- How to Sow: Sow seeds 15cm apart, 3cm deep in rows 75cm apart. When seedlings are 5-10cm high thin to 30cm apart. For su