McGregor's Massey Peas Dwarf Vegetable Seeds
Features & Benefits
- Product Care: Keep seedbed evenly moist during germination period. Germination period is between 21-28 days.
- Where to Sow: Into trays for subsequent transplanting or after frosts, sow direct where to grow.
- Seed Type: Vegetable
- General: Parsnips are rich in vitamins B & C.
- Seed Placement: Full Sun
- Where to Grow: In a well drained site in full sun.
- Vegetable Maturity Date: This variety matures in 120 days.
- How to Sow: Sow seeds thinly 1cm deep in rows 30cm apart.