McGregor's Mixed Mesclun Lettuce Vegetable Seeds
Features & Benefits
- Product Care: Keep seedbed evenly moist during germination period. Germination period is between 7-14 days
- Where to Sow: Into trays for subsequent transplanting or after frosts, sow direct where to grow
- Seed Type: Vegetable
- General: Make successive sowings for a continuous supply. This mix includes: Endive, Corn Salad, Rocket, Chichory / Radd
- Seed Placement: Full Sun
- Where to Grow: In a well drained site in full sun.
- Vegetable Maturity Date: This variety matures in 35-85 days.
- How to Sow: Sow seeds thinly in rows 45cm apart and cover to a depth of 0.5cm. Space as required.