McGregor's Mixed Swiss Pansy Flower Seeds
Large, fabulously coloured flowers of Swiss Giant Pansies provide a dazzling display for containers, wonder boxes and flower beds
Features & Benefits
- Product Care: Keep seedbed or tray evenly moist during germination period. Germination period is between 14-21 days.
- Where to Sow: Into trays for subsequent transplanting or after frosts, sow direct where to grow.
- Seed Type: Flower
- General: From sowing to flowering 10 weeks. Spring - Summer.
- Seed Placement: Full Sun, Part Shade
- Where to Grow: In a well drained site in full sun - part shade.
- How to Sow: Place seeds 2cm apart and cover to a depth of 0.5cm
- Height &Spread: Height 20cm. Spread 15cm.