McGregor's Musselburgh Leek Vegetable Seeds
Features & Benefits
- Product Care: Keep seedbed evenly moist during germination period. Germination period is between 14-21 days.
- Where to Sow: Into trays of good quality seed raising mix for subsequent transplanting or after frosts, sow direct where
- Seed Type: Vegetable
- General: When plants are 10cm high, make a trench 10cm deep, plant leeks into the bottom of the trench. Place 15cm apart
- Seed Placement: Full Sun
- Where to Grow: In a well drained site in full sun.
- Vegetable Maturity Date: This variety matures in 190 days.
- How to Sow: Sow seeds thinly 1cm deep in rows 30-38cm apart.