McGregor's Nasturtium Gleam Double Flower Seeds
Features & Benefits
- Product Care: Keep seedbed or tray evenly moist during germination period. Germination period is between 7-14 days.
- Where to Sow: Into trays for subsequent transplanting or after frosts, sow direct where to grow.
- Seed Type: Flower
- General: From sowing to flowering 12 weeks. Summer.
- Seed Placement: Full Sun, Part Shade
- Where to Grow: In a well drained site in full sun - part shade. To assist germination soak 2 hours before sowing.
- How to Sow: Place seeds 20cm apart and cover to a depth of 2cm.
- Height &Spread: Height 30cm. Spread 60cm. Try in pots, tubs and containers, double blooms are scented and always colourf