Item No: 9414061085363
Pak Choi Mei Qing Choi F.1. Hybrid - Use for variety and texture!
Approx 60 seeds
Sow all year round (may require cover from heavy frost)
Perfect for stir-fry or steaming
Features & Benefits
- Product Care: Keep seedbed evenly moist during germination period. Germination period is between 4-10 days.
- Where to Sow: Sow directly where to grow. They can be planted into trays for subsequent transplanting.
- Seed Type: Vegetable
- General: Hybrid dwarf Pak Choi. Vase-shaped, compact plants produce pale flat, misty green stems and spoon-shaped leaves
- Seed Placement: Full Sun
- Where to Grow: In a well drained site in full sun.
- Vegetable Maturity Date: This variety matures in 40-45 days.
- Advantages of F.1 Hybrids: Hybrid seeds are those bred to carry all the favourable characteristics of its many different
- How to Sow: Sow seeds thinly 5mm deep, thin Pak Choi to 25cm apart when large enough to handle. Sow in roe 40cm apart.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 0ms
- reviews, product