McGregor's Pukekohe Long Keeper Onion Vegetable Seeds
Features & Benefits
- Product Care: Keep seedbed evenly moist during germination period. Germination period is between 14-21 days.
- Where to Sow: Into trays for subsequent transplanting or after frosts, sow direct where to grow.
- Seed Type: Vegetable
- General: Excellent early onion with popular mild flavour. Does best in heavily manured well worked site. Does not store
- Seed Placement: Full Sun
- Where to Grow: In a well drained site in full sun.
- Vegetable Maturity Date: This variety matures in 175 days.
- How to Sow: Sow seeds 1cm apart, 1cm deep in rows 30cm apart.