McGregor's Sunflower Russian Giant Flower Seeds
Features & Benefits
- Product Care: Keep seedbed or tray evenly moist during germination period.
- Where to Sow: Direct where to grow in a well prepared seedbed.
- Seed Type: Flower
- General: From sowing to flowering 12 weeks. Summer.
- Seed Placement: Full Sun
- Where to Grow: In a well drained site in full sun.
- How to Sow: Sow a few seeds in groups 40cm apart. Cover to a depth of 2cm.
- Height &Spread: Height up to 3 meters/ Spread 60cm. Bright golden flowers up to 25cm across