McGregor's Sweet Pea Symphony Mixed Flower Seeds
Features & Benefits
- Product Care: Keep seedbed or tray evenly moist during germination period. Germination period is between 7-14 days.
- Where to Sow: Direct where to grow supported with a trellis or similar.
- Seed Type: Flower
- General: From sowing to flowering 12 weeks. Spring - Summer. Remove spent flowers to encourage new blooms
- Seed Placement: Full Sun
- Where to Grow: In a sheltered, well drained site in full sun
- How to Sow:; Sow seeds in groups, 2cm deep in rows 10cm apart
- Height &Spread: Climber - Spread 12cm. Train over a fence or trellis, makes a beautiful backdrop to your garden