McGregor's Whangaparaoa Crown Pumpkin Vegetable Seeds
An excellent keeper. A classic New Zealand variety. Grey skin and sweet orange flesh. Probably the most popular variety in NZ
Features & Benefits
- Keep seedbed evenly moist during germination period. Germination period 7-14 days
- Where to sow: Direct where to grow in a well prepared seedbed
- Seed Type: Vegetable
- General: Pick peas often andjust prior to full maturity while piump and tender This variety requires netting/support
- Seed Placement: Full Sun
- Where to Grow: In a well drained site in full sun.
- Vegetable Maturity Date: This variety matures in 68 days.
- How to Sow: Place seed 6-8cm apart over shallow rows 60-80cm between rows. Cover seed to a depth of 2-3cm