This fun and friendly activity book is the perfect introduction to maths for young children. The simple, easy-to-understand puzzles and games build on basic counting skills to introduce the ideas of adding, subtracting, shapes, fractions and measuring in an accessible way. This book supports the key stage 1 (KS1) curriculum and is great for home learning. Perfect for children aged 4+.
Paul Virr has written many books for young children, with a real knack of introducing a subject clearly to a young audience. Amanda completed a BA in Graphic Design at Camberwell college and an MA in animation at the Royal college of Art. She worked in the greeting card and animation industry for several years before going freelance. She lives with her family in West Sussex and works in her garden studio on a vast range of projects, many of which are children's books and products.
Features & Benefits
- Page Numbers: 24
- Width (mm): 230
- Format Type: Paperback / softback
- Place of Publisher: London
- Country of Publisher: United Kingdom
- Height (mm): 260
- Theme Name: Educational: Mathematics & numeracy
- Publisher Name: Arcturus Publishing Ltd
- Series Title: My First 24pp
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 0ms
- reviews, product