Nintendo Switch Console Neon
Introducing the Nintendo Switch
Now sporting an additional 2 hours of battery life. Lasting approximately 4.5 - 9 hours you can keep on gaming for longer The battery life will depend on the games you play. For instance, the battery will last approximately 5.5 hours for The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild.
In addition to providing single-player and multiplayer thrills at home, the Nintendo Switch system also enables gamers to play the same title wherever, whenever and with whomever they choose.
The mobility of a handheld is now added to the power of a home gaming system to enable unprecedented new video game play styles.
At home, Nintendo Switch rests in the Nintendo Switch dock that connects the console to the TV and lets you play with family and friends in the comfort of your living room.
By simply lifting the Nintendo Switch console from the dock, it will instantly transition to handheld mode, and the same great gaming experience that was being enjoyed at home now travels with you.
The portability of Nintendo Switch is enhanced by its bright high-definition display.
It brings the full home gaming system experience with you to the park, on a train, in a car, or to a friend’s apartment.
Gaming springs into action by removing detachable Joy-Con controllers from either side of the Nintendo Switch console.
One player can use a Joy-Con controller in each hand; two players can each take one; or multiple Joy-Con controllers can be employed by numerous people for a variety of gameplay options.
They can easily click back into place or be slipped into a Joy-Con grip accessory, mirroring a more traditional controller.
Or, if preferred, the gamer can select an optional Nintendo Switch Pro Controller to use instead of the Joy-Con controllers.
Furthermore, it is possible for numerous people to bring their Nintendo Switch consoles together to enjoy local multiplayer face-to-face competition.
Features & Benefits
- Freedom to have fun. Wherever. Whenever.
- Dock your Nintendo Switch and play in HD. Heading out? Take your game with you in handheld mode.
- Get lost in an epic adventure or put the pedal to the metal. Nintendo Switch can handle it all.
- Use two Joy‑Con™ controllers to play face-to-face, or jump online for a 4v4 match. The more, the merrier.
- Battery Life in Handheld mode: 4.5 - 9 hours (Game Dependant)
2 months ago
6 months ago
6 months ago
1. It requires no internet (however on the other side it does require charging)
2. If you like video games and you want to make portable there you go that’s your answer
3. It’s good if you wanna play don’t buy the physical version you can download it and your good to go
In my opinion the Nintendo switch is really essential if you want a console for portability, fun, playing with friends without internet, and if you like video games