Nite Ize NiteDawg 17cm LED Glow/Flash Light Pets/Dog Collar Cover Neon Pink

  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 0ms
  • reviews, product
  • bvseo-msg: EXECUTION_TIMEOUT is set to 0 ms; JavaScript-only Display.;

Product details

Please note that this product is sold and shipped by one of our trusted Marketplace Sellers. This product is not available in any of our physical stores.

Description:

The Nite Ize Nite Dawg LED collar cover is the answer to every night-loving dog owner's problem: losing sight of their best buddy after sundown. Durable, weather resistant and lightweight, this super low-profile (not much thicker than a bandage) flexible LED illuminated strip fits comfortably over almost any dog's collar and closes securely with two micro hook-and-loop tabs. Its bright, light-transmitting polymer core is illuminated by a super efficient red LED bulb with two mode settings - flash and steady glow, and is housed in a high-quality thermal plastic urethane exterior. Visible up to 3000 feet in the dark, and powered by a long-life, easily replaceable battery (included), the Night Dawg LED Collar Cover is available in two colours, with decorative paw prints that provide passive reflectivity for visibility even when not illuminated.

Simply the best way to keep your dog's presence clear and obvious, from dusk till dawn!




  • Be Seen. Be Safe.

  • Secure micro hook & loop fastener - fits collars up to 2.5"

  • Features bright Red LED - Flash or Glow Modes

  • Battery Life Glow Mode: 75 hours, Flash Mode: 100 Hours

  • Weather Resistant

  • Features 1 x 2032 3V Replaceable Lithium Battery

  • Dimensions Approx: 175.16mm x 33mm x 1.86mm



Includes:

1x Nite Ize NiteDawg Pink LED Dog Collar Cover



 



WARNING: Keep button batteries out of children’s reach:



Keep coin-sized button batteries and devices out of sight and out of reach.

Examine devices and make sure the battery compartment is secure.

Dispose of used button batteries immediately. Flat batteries can still be dangerous.

If you suspect a child has swallowed a button battery, immediately go to a hospital emergency room. Do not let the child eat or drink and do not induce vomiting.

Call the Poisons Information Centre on Australia 13 11 26 or New Zealand 0800 764 766 for additional treatment information.

Tell others about the risk associated with button batteries and how to keep their children safe.



Features & Benefits

  • Shipping Weight: 0.03Kg
  • Shipping Width: 0.070
  • Shipping Depth: 0.280
  • Shipping Height: 0.010