Parent Charity Bag
- Colour: Beige
- One Size
This exclusive Rangi Kipa design everyday cotton tote bag is the perfect shopping bag, beach bag or gift. For this collection of limited edition bags, Rangi has partnered with Parenting Place, by generously donating two original prints. All profits from each sale will go towards supporting the mission of Parenting Place. Sturdy handles and Indian cotton material make this a great bag to keep, and use every time you go shopping.
Designer Rangi Kipa (Te Ātiawa, Taranaki iwi) is renowned for intersecting traditional sculpture, carving and tā moko with today’s contemporary contexts in ways that spark curiosity and explore new narratives of Te Ao Māori.
Parenting Place exists to walk alongside families and whānau from the moment their little ones are born, until the time they raise tamariki of their own. Whether you have a newborn, a teenager, a troupe of grandkids, or nieces and nephews, Parenting Place have a range of programmes, courses, camps and resources, tailored for you and your whānau (parentingplace.nz).
Features & Benefits
- Fabric Content: 100% Indian Cotton
- Bag Dimensions: D34cm x L44cm x W9cm
- Strap Dimensions: L65cm x W2cm
- Indian cotton is completely eco-friendly, natural and bio-degradable
- Made without any harm to our environment
- Easily cleaned - just wash it like your clothing and then dry it.
- The perfect shopping bag, beach bag or gift.
- Limited edition exclusive Rangi Kipa design.
- All profits from each sale will go towards supporting the mission of Parenting Place.