This is a sophisticated chicken cookbook, with 160 recipes gathered into 55 recipe sets, each page divulges an elegant meal. This cookbook features a variety of luscious chicken dishes from all over the world for all skill levels. Divided into six chapters, ""Poulet"" is organised by region: American Chicken, Bistro Chicken, Latin Chicken, East Asian Chicken, South Asian Chicken and Middle Eastern and African Chicken. There are lively headnotes and drink pairing suggestions throughout from the charming author, Cree LeFavour.
Cree LeFavour lives in the Hudson Valley of New York with her family and husband. She is also editor of The New York Times Book Review.
Features & Benefits
- Theme Name: Cookery / food by ingredient: chicken and other poultry
- Place of Publisher: San Francisco
- Format Type: Hardback
- Page Numbers: 240
- Publisher Name: Chronicle Books
- Country of Publisher: United States
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 0ms
- reviews, product