See more of the game with the new touch pad that reveals the light bar from above to give more visual in-game information at a glance.
Connect with virtual worlds in PlayStation VR using the controller’s trackable light bar and motion sensors, share your greatest moments in seconds from the SHARE button and enjoy precision control with the refined analog sticks and triggers.
Features & Benefits
- A new, built-in sensor will enable highly sensitive motion control.
- You'll be able to interact with games in new ways thanks to a touch pad on the front of the controller.
- Additional sound effects will come from an inbuilt speaker; a headset jack lets you hear these in detail as well as chat
- The controller's familiar dual analog sticks have been enhanced to provide better precision.
- New, curved L2 and R2 buttons will give you greater control.
- Upload images and video to Facebook with a tap of the new SHARE button.
- An LED Light Bar on the top of the controller will match the colour of in-game characters so players can keep track of e
- A new camera has been developed alongside the controller, and tracks the location of DUALSHOCK 4 via its LED Light Bar.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 0ms
- reviews, product