PS4 Marvel vs Capcom Infinite
Imagined and created through a shared vision between the two companies, Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite will feature a variety of exciting and accessible single player modes and rich multi-player content for new players and longtime fans alike. In addition to single player Arcade, Training and Mission modes, a visually stunning and immersive cinematic Story Mode will put players at the center of both universes as they battle for survival against a sinister new threat, Ultron Sigma.
Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite is being built to highlight a combination of iconic locations and fan favorite characters from both universes, including Captain Marvel and Iron Man from the Marvel side, and Ryu and Mega Man X from Capcom. Iconic Heroes: More characters join the announce roster (Captain Marvel, Iron Man, Captain America, Ryu, Mega Man X and Morrigan) in the battle for survival, including Hulk, Thor, Hawkeye, Rocket Raccoon, Chun-Li, Strider Hiryu, Chris Redfield and Ultron, bringing the current roster up to 14 characters with more to be revealed in the future.
Features & Benefits
- Reborn Rivalries: Universes collide once again in this all-new crossover clash for the ages, where players select their
- Infinite Power: Choose one of the six powerful Infinity Stones from the Marvel Universe to influence the outcome of batt
- Cinematic Story: The Marvel and Capcom universes collide as heroes and villains battle together to save their merged wor
- Accessible Single Player Content: In addition to the cinematic story experience, players can hone their skills in a vari
- Vast Multiplayer Features: Robust online modes and content including ranked and casual