December 2021, Tokyo district court. Akihiro Ehara stands accused of groping a woman on a crowded train. A bystander’s video footage of his attempt to flee the scene and subsequent apprehension is all over the news, and public outcry demands a maximum sentence. “Three days ago, a dead body was found in an abandoned building in Yokohama. Have you identified it yet?” he proclaims as confusion cuts through the court room.
His defense lawyer, Saori Shirosaki, has no doubt that crucial details of the situation have been overlooked, as Ehara was not even tried for the murder. She contacts detective Takayuki Yagami to investigate this further.
How could Ehara have committed two crimes at once? Was the sexual battery just a cover up? Has Ehara gamed the entire justice system? As victims surface and Yagami digs farther into the truth, he is faced with a question: Defend the law, or enact justice?
From just a single stumble, one can become a monster…
Features & Benefits
- INVESTIGATIVE ACTION - Tap into Yagami’s arsenal of private eye tricks to gather clues. From hi-tech gadgets inclu
- FREEFORM COMBAT - Master Yagami’s three unique, combo-heavy martial arts styles to overcome any situation from gro
- DEEP UNDERCOVER - Go undercover at a local high school as a club advisor to get to the root of a mysterious rise in deli
- HIT THE STREETS – As you comb the open cities of Kamurocho and Ijincho in pursuit of the case, take a break and ge
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 0ms
- reviews, product