Stem Starters for Kids: Maths Activity Book
Maths is a huge part of science, technology and engineering. Young mathematicians can discover more at home by reading the simple explanations and doing the beautifully illustrated activities on each page. Start a lifelong passion for STEM subjects and inspire problem-solving skills.
Jenny is a science graduate who now works as an author and editor in publishing. Having written the bestselling STEM Starters for Kids series for b small, Jenny has also worked with Laura Dockrill and written for Sarah Beeny.|Vicky is an illustrator, designer and art director in children's publishing, having worked for Usborne, Catnip, Egmont and b small publishing. Vicky's bestselling title, Real-Life Mysteries, is the winner of the Blue Peter Book Award for Best Book with Facts 2018.
Features & Benefits
- Place of Publisher: Kingston-upon-Thames
- Page Numbers: 32
- Publisher Name: b small publishing limited
- Series Title: STEM Starters for Kids
- Format Type: Paperback / softback
- Theme Name: Children's / Teenage general interest: Science & technology
- Country of Publisher: United Kingdom
- Height (mm): 240
- Weight (gm): 200
- Width (mm): 215