Stem Starters for Kids: Technology Activity Book
Technology is science in action. Little learners can discover more at home by reading the simple explanations and doing the beautifully illustrated activities on each page. This is a terrifically technological treat that will start a lifelong passion for STEM subjects.
Catherine has more than 30 years' experience teaching languages to children and developing innovative language learning programmes as well as publishing all other types of non-fiction books for children from art to science.|Vicky is an illustrator, designer and art director in children's publishing, having worked for Usborne, Catnip, Egmont and b small publishing. Vicky's bestselling title, Real-Life Mysteries, is the winner of the Blue Peter Book Award for Best Book with Facts 2018.
Features & Benefits
- Publisher Name: b small publishing limited
- Weight (gm): 200
- Place of Publisher: Kingston-upon-Thames
- Page Numbers: 32
- Spine depth (mm): 5
- Theme Name: Children's / Teenage general interest: Science & technology
- Country of Publisher: United Kingdom
- Series Title: STEM Starters for Kids
- Width (mm): 215
- Format Type: Paperback / softback