Thrustmaster Racing Wheel T150 Playstation
1080° force feedback base featuring Immersion TouchSense® technology
- Drive system with adjustable Force Feedback lets you feel every detail while you’re racing (the road or track’s relief, loss of tire grip, braking, bumps and impacts, etc.).
- Rotation angle adjustable from 270° to 1080°!
- Very precise wheel: optical reading with 12-bit resolution (i.e. 4,096 values on the wheel’s steering axis)
- Mixed belt-pulley and gears system (smoother, more fluid and less noisy than helical gears) with metal ball-bearing axle (for enhanced sturdiness)
- Internal memory and upgradeable firmware
- Robust and versatile attachment system, compatible with all mounts (desks, tables, etc.)
- Compatible with the T3PA* and T3PA-PRO* pedal sets (Thrustmaster 3 Pedals Add-on)
- Compatible with the Thrustmaster TH8A* shifter
- Built-in official buttons for PlayStation®4 (PS/SHARE/OPTIONS) Access social functions, switch between the game and the system, navigate through the system’s menus, etc.
- 11”/28 cm in diameter, with an ergonomic design perfectly adapted for all driving games (GT, F1, NASCAR, Rally, etc.)
- Rubber-coated wheel grips
- 2 large, wheel-mounted sequential paddle shifters 5”/13 cm tall – 100% metal – Tact switch with life cycle exceeding 500,000 activations
- Comprehensive driving gear 13 action bttons (including 2 on the base) + 1 directional pad
Large, optimised pedal set
- Pedals with wide foot rest
- Each pedal’s angle of inclination can be adjusted
- Brake pedal with progressive resistance
PlayStation®4-certified embedded software and PS4™/PS3™ sliding switch
- Official embedded software: the racing wheel is automatically recognised by the PS4™ system
- Compatible in the system’s menus
- PS4™/PS3™ sliding switch for optimal compatibility on both systems
Also compatible with PC
- PC compatibility (Windows® 10/8/7/Vista/XP) ensured thanks to the Thrustmaster drivers available for download from the http://ts.thrustmaster.com/ website. The drivers allow you to make sure that you always have the latest firmware version available for the racing wheel’s base.