Transformers: Age of Extinction is a 2014 American science fiction action film on Blu-ray, directed by Michael Bay.
As humanity picks up the pieces, following the conclusion of “Transformers: Dark of the Moon,” Autobots and Decepticons have all but vanished from the face of the planet.
However, a group of powerful, ingenious businessman and scientists attempt to learn from past Transformer incursions and push the boundaries of technology beyond what they can control – all while an ancient, powerful Transformer menace sets Earth in his cross-hairs.
Features & Benefits
- 2 Disc
- Format: Blu-ray
- Release Year: 2014
- Edition: Standard Edition
- Series: Transformers Movies
- Director: Michael Bay
- Country of Production: USA
- Classification: M - Suitable for mature audiences 16 years and over.
- NOTE: Violence and offensive language.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 0ms
- reviews, product