Uniden DECT Digital Cordless Phone DECT1015 Black
Engineered in Japan, the Uniden DECT Digital Cordless Phone DECT1015 utilises cutting-edge and wireless friendly American DECT 6.0 Technology to ensure reliable coverage.
These digital phones are ideally suited to high density living environments and have enhanced talking range of up to 8 hours talk time, and up to 7 days standby time.
They feature An Eco friendly mode, Maxi Sound with Extra Loud Handset Volume Control, are Hearing Aid Compatible, and have a Visual Message Waiting Indicator (VMWI).
The DECT 1015 has a unique wall mount design which has been designed specifically with wall mounting in mind. Like never before the base unit sits fully flush against the wall, providing a streamlined and contemporary look.
Features & Benefits
- Advanced Alpha Display Caller ID
- 30 Phonebook Memories with 30 Caller ID Memories
- 3 Line Green Backlit Full Dot Matrix LCD Display
- Alphabetical Search and Dial
- POP ID* - Caller Name Identification
- Wireless (WiFi) Network Friendly
- Intercom/Announce Call Transfer, Polyphonic Ring Tones
- Maxi Sound - Extra Loud Handset Volume Control
- Hearing Aid Compatible, Wall and Desk Mountable, Handset Conferencing
- Up to 8 Hours Talk Time, Up to 7 Days Standby time
Very easy to set up very straight forward and I like the the base for the phone is small and compact not bulky .
1 month ago