Veon 65 inch 4K Ultra HD TV SRO654K2016-P
Discover stunning 4K picture quality with the VEON 65IN 4K TV SRO654K2016-P with it's slim gunmetal coloured frame.
Ultra HD viewing means you can see every detail on the screen clearer than ever.
What's more is that the quality you enjoy with this TV will be ensured with an extensive 3-year manufacturer's warranty.
With one of The Warehouse Veon TVs, your viewing just got a whole lot more enjoyable!
*Compatible with PlayStation 4 Pro, Xbox One X and Chromecast Ultra*
Features & Benefits
- 4K Ultra HD LED TV
- Freeview HD Built-in. Please check for UHF Freeview HD coverage in your area http://www.freeviewnz.tv/coverage.aspx
- Resolution: 3840 X 2160, Contrast Ratio: 4000: 1
- Response time: 8ms, Supports HDCP 2.2 on all HDMI input
- HDMI 2.0 x3, USB ready, Audio output
- 16:9 widescreen, 165cm Viewable Screen Size, VESA Measurement: 400mm x 200mm
- Dimension with Stand：L1455.7 x W252 x H897.1mm
- Dimensions without Stand：L1456.7 x W54 x H836.3mm
- Model Number: SRO654K2016-P
Refresh rate is good even for gaming, sky and 4K is amazing
Just add a quality sound bar and it’s epic
Would definitely recommend
Warrantee is exceptional 3 years , work colleague had a tv go bad after two years got offered a refund or a new tv
Delivery was exceptional ordered at 7pm Thursday and arrived next day at 3.30pm and they phoned prior !
The remote and settings are a weak point however this is fine due to the quality of the panel.
The built in upscaling is not so good if you are using a sattelite freeview machine that is putting out a 720p or lower quality already however it does fine if the quality input is of 1080p, Youtube, Netflix etc 1080p looks wonderful and 4k is as good as my Samsungs, not HDR however it's still just as good.
I'm yet to set it up to work with my Harmony Hub but I don't see why it wouldn't work when I do and I'll try update this review when I have.
Decent quality at a really good price point, buy two!