Whizz Kidz: Brain Puzzles
Put your thinking cap on and get ready for a jam-packed book of tricky puzzlers! From crazy code cracking puzzles to matching and drawing games, this full-colour activity book is guaranteed to provide hours of entertainment for children aged 7 and up.
William Potter is a prolific children's non-fiction author. He has also written and edited a wide range of well-known comics and magazines, such as Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Sonic the Comic, Marvel Fact Files, Marvel Chess Specials and DC Chess Collection. Matthew Scott is an award-winning illustrator of children's books, based in the UK.
Features & Benefits
- Interest Age: From 7 years
- Country of Publisher: United Kingdom
- Height (mm): 260
- Place of Publisher: London
- Width (mm): 230
- Format Type: Paperback / softback
- Publisher Name: Arcturus Publishing Ltd
- Page Numbers: 32
- Theme Name: Children's / Teenage general interest: Puzzle books