Whizz Kidz: Number Puzzles
This jam-packed collection of varied, exciting, and humorous puzzles is the fun way to boost your maths and number skills! Filled with super-cool number games to test your logical thinking, this book is guaranteed to provide hours of fun for both beginners and more experienced puzzlers aged 7 and up.
William Potter is a prolific children's non-fiction author. He has also written and edited a wide range of well-known comics and magazines, such as Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Sonic the Comic, Marvel Fact Files, Marvel Chess Specials and DC Chess Collection. Matthew Scott is an award-winning illustrator of children's books, based in the UK.
Features & Benefits
- Interest Age: From 7 years
- Series Title: Whizz Kidz 32pp
- Country of Publisher: United Kingdom
- Height (mm): 260
- Place of Publisher: London
- Width (mm): 230
- Format Type: Paperback / softback
- Publisher Name: Arcturus Publishing Ltd
- Page Numbers: 32
- Theme Name: Children's / Teenage general interest: Puzzle books