XboxOne Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifise
Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice for Xbox One includes:
- Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice game
- 20+ dev diaries covering the open development approach by Ninja Theory
- “Psychosis” a 25 minute documentary exploring mental health issues and how these have been sensitively woven into Hellblade (WARNING: contains spoilers)
From the developers of acclaimed titles Heavenly Sword, Enslaved: Odyssey to the West and DmC: Devil May Cry, comes the award winning Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice.
Inspired by Norse mythology and Celtic culture, Hellblade follows Senua, a Pict warrior who must make her way to Helheim by defeating otherworldly entities and facing their challenges, in order to rescue the soul of her dead lover from the goddess Hela. In parallel, the game acts as a metaphor for the character's struggle with psychosis, as Senua, who suffers from the condition but believes it to be a curse, is haunted by an entity known as the “Darkness”, voices in her head known as “Furies”, and memories from her past.
Features & Benefits
- Evocative Storyline – An atmospheric masterclass with a powerful narrative unlike anything you have experienced
- Visceral Combat – Battle against dark and twisted foes, execute combos and master your sword fighting abilities
- Powerful exploration of mental health – Created in collaboration with neuroscientists and people who experience ps
- Multi Award winning game – Winner of 5 BAFTAs including British game and Artistic & Audio Achievement.
- Feature Documentary – The retail version of Hellblade also comes with a digital documentary.