Danger and diversity are at the heart of the World Rally Championship and WRC 6 will be the best way to feel the excitement of being in the boots of a real driver among some of the toughest conditions around the world. WRC 6 will bring a batch of new features to be announced in the coming weeks but it also takes advantage of new development tools which will increase graphics and audio perception for the players.
- Developed by Kylotonn's team of racing enthusiasts, this new version of the game will raise the WRC experience on consoles to a new level of realism and excitement
- Following the community feedback, the game will include narrower roads, longer special stages, and even a brand new challenging experience with head-to-head Super Special Stages
- All 14 rounds of the 2016 WRC season, including for the first time Rally China
- All the star WRC drivers and also a wide selection of WRC 2 teams and competitors from the Junior WRC category
- eSports WRC, the first international online competition of the WRC, which was launched in January 2016 with WRC 5, will continue in WRC 6 with improvements in terms of access, rules, and format which will be unveiled nearer the release of the game.