Shopping in-store with PartPay
● You must apply to shop with PartPay online prior to going into a Warehouse store.
● Once you have created a PartPay account, download the PartPay mobile app from the Apple App store or Google Play store
● If you can’t download the mobile app you can still shop in-store by logging into your account at partpay.co.nz
● You will need to use mobile data or Wi-Fi to shop in-store with PartPay
● To shop in-store, once logged in navigate to "in-store" and create an in-store QR code which is presented at checkout (including self checkout)
● PartPay purchases must be between $50 - $1,000 and you must be able to pay for the entire transaction with your available PartPay balance. You can't top up with another payment method
● Once the QR code is scanned at checkout you will need to approve the purchase on your mobile. The first 25% payment is charged at checkout
Applying to shop with PartPay
● Apply online prior to shopping at partpay.co.nz or via the PartPay mobile app. The online application process only takes 2-3 minutes
● You need to be 18+ and have a NZ debit or credit card and NZ Driver Licence. If you don’t have a NZ Driver Licence, you can get manually verified here.
● If you meet PartPay’s minimum credit criteria you will be allocated a spend limit between $50 - $1,000 based on an individualised credit assessment. This spend limit can increase if you make all your payments on time
● Once approved, you can shop online by selecting PartPay as a payment method at checkout
● To shop in-store, download the PartPay mobile app or log-in at partpay.co.nz to create an in-store QR code.
PartPay allows you to make purchases and take your goods straight away by paying 25% upfront with the rest charged over three fortnightly interest-free instalments.
If you pass PartPay’s minimum credit criteria you will be allocated a spend limit between $150 - $1,000 subject to an individualised credit assessment.
You need to apply online at partpay.co.nz so will need mobile data or Wi-Fi. The sign-up process takes 2-3 minutes and you need to be 18 years or older, have a NZ debit or credit card and have a NZ Driver Licence.
PartPay needs to identify you. You can get manually ID verified at partpay.co.nz with other forms of ID (this process can take up to 24 hours).
There are no fees and interest costs to shop with PartPay if you make your payments on time. If you miss a payment you will be charged an $8 default fee per week it is late (capped at $40 total late fees per purchase).
PartPay performs a credit check as part of its application process. The Warehouse does not have any influence on PartPay’s credit criteria. If you have questions around your application you will need to contact PartPay via partpay.co.nz
You will need your mobile phone and mobile data or Wi-Fi to shop with PartPay. Download the PartPay app or log in at partpay.co.nz then navigate to “in-store”. Create an in-store QR code and present to the team at checkout or scan it yourself at self-checkout. You will need to approve the purchase on your mobile once the code is scanned.
There is a minimum spend of $50 to shop with PartPay at The Warehouse.
No, you can’t make a partial payment with PartPay and must be able to pay for the entire transaction with your available balance.
No, you only need 25% of your purchase on your nominated card which is charged at checkout.
No, you need to sign up to PartPay and be approved to shop BEFORE shopping in-store.
PartPay can’t be used to purchase mobile top-ups, ePay products (iTunes, gaming cards, etc.), Gift Cards or Christmas Club cards (including top-ups).
Sure. Just log on to your PartPay customer account and follow the instructions. If you have any trouble, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Yes, PartPay will drop you a text and email you the day before they take the instalment payment, but it is still down to you to ensure there are sufficient funds to take each instalment payment.
Please log onto your account on the PartPay website and follow the instructions.
Yes. The PartPay website is SSL secure and PartPay does not store your full debit card details. All payments are handled by Payment Express, a secure PCI complain New Zealand based payment gateway.
Yes, you can now use PartPay on The Warehouse Mobile App!
PartPay Limited is an external payment service provider. The Warehouse offers PartPay as a further payment option for you when purchasing goods from us through our Online Store.
Terms & Conditions of Use
- PartPay Limited is an external service provider and is not part of The Warehouse or an associated subsidiary.
- Fees - there are no initial fees* applicable to you for using the PartPay service. *Some fees may apply if you default on a payment.
- For PartPay's FAQ's and full Terms and Conditions please go to www.partpay.co.nz.
- Credit criteria and credit checks apply to the use of the PartPay service.
- The PartPay payment service is available for online only purchases through The Warehouse website. This payment option is not currently available in-store or on the mobile app.
- The PartPay service may only be used for online purchases with a value of between $50 to $1000. PartPay is not available for amounts lower or higher than those stated above.
- Product Exclusions - Gift Cards, iTunes cards, Gaming Cards and any other products in this category are not able to be purchased using the PartPay method of payment.
- PartPay is not available for BizRewards customers.
- The Warehouse Money Visa Card discount and Purple Visa Card double points are not applicable when paying with PartPay
- If you are a Team Member, you may use your Team Card in conjunction with transacting your payment through the PartPay service
What you need
- You must be over 18 at the time of your purchase in order to be able to use the PartPay service.
- PartPay is only available to New Zealand residents.
- In order to use the PartPay payment service, you must have a current New Zealand Driver’s Licence and a New Zealand debit or credit card. If you do not have either of these, please contact PartPay directly to discuss further options
You can return items purchased using PartPay but only for a refund, exchanges are not available. Bring your items to store and we’ll process the refund.
PartPay refunds are made directly to the card associated with your PartPay account. No cash refunds will be given in-store under any circumstances.
PartPay refunds can only be processed as standalone transactions.
Normal bank processing times for refunds (up to 5 business days) apply.