Shopping in-store with Zip (previously PartPay)
● If you have an existing PartPay account you can shop with Zip online or instore using your existing PartPay login details.
● If you can’t download the mobile app you can still shop in-store by logging into your account at Zip
● You will need to use mobile data or Wi-Fi to shop in-store with Zip
● To shop in-store, once logged in navigate to "in-store" and create an in-store QR code which is presented at checkout (including self checkout)
● Zip purchases must be between $50 - $1,000 and you must be able to pay for the entire transaction with your available Zip balance. You can't top up with another payment method
● Once the QR code is scanned at checkout you will need to approve the purchase on your mobile. The first 25% payment is charged at checkout
Applying to shop with Zip (previously PartPay)
● You need to be 18+ and have a NZ debit or credit card.
● If you meet Zip’s minimum credit criteria you will be allocated a spend limit between $50 - $1,000 based on an individualised credit assessment. This spend limit can increase if you make all your payments on time
● Once approved, you can shop online by selecting Zip as a payment method at checkout
● To shop in-store, download the Zip mobile app or log-in at Zip to create an in-store QR code.
PartPay has been rebranded to Zip but don’t worry, everything still works the same. You can use your existing PartPay login details to shop, and there is no change to the product, your spending limit, or where you can shop.
Zip allows you to make purchases and take your goods straight away by paying 25% upfront with the rest charged over three fortnightly interest-free payments.
If you pass Zip’s minimum credit criteria you will be allocated a spend limit between $150 - $1,000 subject to an individualised credit assessment.
You need to apply online at Zip so will need mobile data or Wi-Fi. The sign-up process takes 2-3 minutes and you need to be 18 years or older and have a NZ debit or credit card.
Zip needs to identify you. You can get manually ID verified as part of the signup or checkout process with other forms of ID (this process can take up to 24 hours) so just follow the prompts.
There are no fees and interest costs to shop with Zip if you make your payments on time. If you miss a payment you will be charged an $8 default fee per week it is late (capped at $40 total late fees per purchase).
Zip performs a credit check as part of its application process. The Warehouse.co.nz does not have any influence on Zip’s credit criteria. If you have questions around your application you will need to contact Zip via Zip
You will need your mobile phone and mobile data or Wi-Fi to shop with Zip. Download the Zip mobile app or log in at Zip then navigate to “in-store”. Create an in-store QR code and present to the team at checkout or scan it yourself at self-checkout. You will need to approve the purchase on your mobile once the code is scanned.
There is a minimum spend of $50 to shop with Zip at The Warehouse.
Not instore, to shop with Zip instore you need to be able to pay for your entire purchase with your available Zip balance. If shopping online with Zip however, you can spend above your available balance by increasing your first payment accordingly.
No, you only need 25% of your purchase on your nominated card which is charged at checkout.
No, you need to sign up to Zip via the Zip mobile app or at Zip and be approved to shop BEFORE shopping in-store
Zip can’t be used to purchase mobile top-ups, ePay products (iTunes, gaming cards, etc.), Gift Cards or Christmas Club cards (including top-ups).
Sure. Just log on to your Zip customer account at Zip or using the mobile app and follow the instructions.
Yes, Zip will email you the day before they take the instalment payment, but it is still down to you to ensure there are sufficient funds to take each instalment payment.
Please log onto your account at zip.co/nz and follow the instructions.
Yes. The Zip platform is SSL secure and Zip does not store your full debit card details. All payments are handled by Payment Express, a secure PCI complain New Zealand based payment gateway.
Yes, you can use Zip when shopping using The Warehouse Mobile App, but to shop instore you will need to download the Zip mobile app.
Zip Co NZ Limited is an external payment service provider. The Warehouse offers Zip as a further payment option for you when purchasing goods from us through our Online Store. You can view Zip’s full terms and conditions at zip.co/nz
You can return items purchased using Zip but only for a refund, exchanges are not available. Bring your items to store and we’ll process the refund.
Zip refunds are made directly to the card associated with your Zip account. No cash refunds will be given in-store under any circumstances.
Zip refunds can only be processed as standalone transactions.
Normal bank processing times for refunds (up to 5 business days) apply.