YOU MUST RETAIN YOUR TILL RECEIPT AS PROOF OF PURCHASE.
COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS (NEW ZEALAND)
The Warehouse and Cadbury Christmas 2021 Promotion
- The promotional purchase period (“purchase period”) begins at 12.01am on Monday, 1st November 2021 and finishes at 11.59pm on Sunday, 2nd January 2022. The entry period (“entry period”) begins at 12.01am on Monday, 1st November 2021 and closes 11.59pm Sunday, 2nd January 2022.
- The prizes will be drawn from all entries submitted throughout the entry period on Friday 14th January 2022 at 4pm.
- There are 200 x $100 The Warehouse gift cards to be won in the competition.
To enter the competition, you must:
- during the purchase period, spend $10 or more in a single transaction on any CADBURY Christmas, CADBURY FAVOURITES, CADBURY ROSES, and/or TOBLERONE products (“Participating Products”) at any The Warehouse store (or online store) and collect your original itemised receipt; and then,
- during the entry period, complete the online entry form at www.thewarehouse.co.nz/competitions, including entering your name, phone number, and the unique alphanumeric code/DK Number from your The Warehouse till receipt or Online Order Confirmation number. The unique code is printed on any docket where $10 or more worth of Participating Products have been purchased.
- All completed and valid entries received during the entry period will be entered into the prize draw and the first 200 entries drawn at the end of the entry period (by random electronic selection) will win a prize. Limit 1 prize per person.
- You may enter multiple times during the entry period provided each entry relates to a separate valid transaction and uses a new unique code.
- All winners will be contacted between 9am and 5pm by phone, on the phone number details that are provided on the online entry form. Winners will be randomly selected by The Warehouse.
- Winners must be able to validate the unique code that they entered from their The Warehouse till receipt or Online Order Confirmation resulting from a purchase made at The Warehouse during the purchase period. They must do this by presenting their valid winning till receipt or online order confirmation in order to be eligible to redeem their prize.
- Winners will receive their $100 The Warehouse gift card by courier within 14 days of being awarded their prize.
- IfawinnerisnotabletobecontactedbyFriday,28thJanuary2022orcannotvalidatetheirentry within 5 working days of being contacted, the prize will be redrawn on Monday, 31st January 2022 on the same terms as the original draw.
- Winnersmustagreetotheirname,regionandphotobeingpublishedonwww.thewarehouse.co.nz and in other marketing material produced by The Warehouse, and to any publicity The Warehouse requires as part of receiving their prize. Winners agree to make themselves reasonably available for this purpose, without compensation.
WinnersagreetograntTheWarehouseaperpetualandnon-exclusivelicensetousetheirentriesin all media and winners will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
Additional Terms and Conditions
- The promoter of this competition is The Warehouse Limited (TheWarehouse), 26 The Warehouse Way, Northcote, Auckland 0627.
- Prizes are courtesy of The Warehouse and in conjunction with Mondelez New Zealand (“Supplier”).
- Entry is open to residents of New Zealand aged 18 years or older, except for employees and their immediate families of The Warehouse Group Limited and its subsidiaries and entities and Mondelez New Zealand.
- The Warehouse reserves the right to extend, postpone, or cancel a competition and to update the terms and conditions without notice.
- The Warehouse maybe required by law to disclose any of the information that you provide.The Warehouse will only make the disclosure if it believes, in good faith, that it is required to do so.
- The Warehouse’s decision in relation to any aspect of the promotion is final and binding on every person who enters, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Prizes are not transferrable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. The Warehouse accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value.
- TheWarehouseacceptsnoresponsibilityforanytaximplicationsthatmayarisefromacceptanceof the prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought.
- Any product images or photos used in promotional material for this competition either instore or online are indicative only.
- The Warehouse reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry or refuse to award a prize where false or misleading details have been given by an entrant or an entrant has behaved in a fraudulent or dishonest manner, or otherwise than in accordance with these Terms and Conditions of Entry or the spirit of the promotion.
- The Warehouse and any other agencies associated with this promotion will not be responsible for any late, lost or misdirected entries, including but not limited to entries not received due to technical problems.
- The Warehouse, the Supplier and any other agencies associated with this promotion will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which may be sustained, directly or indirectly, or for any personal injury suffered or sustained by any entrant or prizewinner in connection with any product purchased for this competition or any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- These terms and conditions are governedby the laws of NewZealand.