Want to hire a Big Green Cleaning Machine from your local The Warehouse store?
1. Head to your local store. Not available in St Lukes, Mosgiel, Johnsonville & Rolleston.
2. Visit the Customer Service counter where they will be happy to assist you.
3. Complete the rental agreement. (You will be given a copy and the store will keep a copy)
a. You will need Photo ID (driver’s license, passport or photo student ID)
b. A refundable bond of $50 is payable
c. Collect the machine and purchase any associated cleaning formulas you need
d. The store staff will check the machine with you, explain the basics and instruct you on the cleaning procedure before returning.
4. Clean your home, car or upholstery!
5. Return the machine after cleaning thoroughly (for tips on how to do this click here). The store will refund your deposit.
How much will it cost?
|4 hour rental||$35.00|
|8 hour rental||$49.00|
|24 hour rental||$59.00|
|Tools (accessory and upholstery)||$6.50|
|Cleaning and damage fee*||$50.00|
|Late return fee*||$59.00|
* Only chargeable if the machine is returned late or dirty/damaged.
Big Green® Deep Cleaning Machine offers a professional level cleaning for your home!
• 8 Row Rotating Dirtlifter® Powerbrush
• Cleans in both the forward and backward motion
• Two removable, large capacity water tanks allow for easy filling and emptying
• Cleans better*, Dries faster than the leading rental carpet cleaner
• Optional extra: stain tool and accessory hose for those hard to reach areas
Cleaning results compared to the leading rental machine based upon measurements of colour reflectance and brightness of carpet fibres.
The new Big Green® Deep Cleaning Machine is BISSELL’s first Professional carpet cleaning machine designed to withstand the rigors of everyday use, designed to give professional results. The Big Green® is packed full of features, from its Powerful Rotating Dirtlifter® Powerbrush for deep cleaning carpets to its two removable water tanks and its Dual Pass cleaning, this really is professional standard carpet cleaning made easy.
If you have stairs and hard-to-reach areas to tackle, as an optional extra you can also rent the 15cm accessory tool and 2.7 metre hose to give you the flexibility to handle spot stains or deal with those above ground areas such as stairs, upholstery and even car interiors.
- " Hired a Big Green to clean our couches, SO good and easy to use. ” -Will and Hannah
- " Wow so impressed with how much dirt came out of my car seats using the Big Green. It was black muck, yuck! They look clean and smell fresh now. ” -Nick
- " We found the Big Green easy to use, refill and so much faster than other cleaning machines. The carpets came out great and we cleaned them in half the time because of being able to go back and forward, instead of just cleaning one way. The carpets and furniture were dry after a few hours. We will be using it again. ” -Stevony
- " What an awesome product. My carpets have never looked better. ” -Joanne
- " Used the Green Machine today and my carpets came up looking like new, even the old cola stains came up. Will definitely use it again. ” -Rhonda
- " The carpet cleaner is great it is more time efficient than the others and the quality of the cleaning is superb. ” -Andre (Hotel Manager)