McGregor's All Seasons Carrot Vegetable Seeds
Features & Benefits
- Product Care: Keep seedbed evenly moist during germination period. Germination period is between 14-21 days.
- Where to Sow: Direct where to grow in a deeply dug well prepared seedbed.
- Seed Type: Vegetable
- General: Radishes are often sown with carrots to mark the rows. Thin carrots twice, firstly to 2cm apart, 2-3 weeks late
- Seed Placement: Full Sun
- Where to Grow: In a well drained site in full sun.
- Vegetable Maturity Date: This variety matures in 85 days.
- How to Sow: Sow seeds thinly in rows 30cm apart. Cover to a depth of 1cm.