McGregor's Alyssum Pastel Flower Seeds
• Approx 400 seeds
• Sow all year round
Features & Benefits
- Product Care: Keep seedbed or tray evenly moist during germination period. Germination period is between 14-21 days.
- Where to Sow: Into trays for subsequent transplanting or after frosts, sow direct where to grow.
- Seed Type: Flower
- General: From sowing to flowering 8 weeks. Summer to late Autumn.
- Seed Placement: Full Sun, Part Shade
- Where to Grow: In a well drained site in full sun - part shade.
- How to Sow: Place seeds 10-15cm apart and cover to a depth of 0.5cm
- Height &Spread: Height 10cm. Spread 25cm. Sow into cracks and crevices to break the starkness of rockeries and paved are