Item No: 9414061060599
This variety has improved disease resistance and, what many believe to be a superior and stronger taste
Features & Benefits
- Product Care: Keep seedbed evenly moist during germination period. Germination period is between 7-14 days. Thin each gr
- Where to Sow: Into trays for subsequent transplanting or after frosts, sow direct where to grow.
- Seed Type: Vegetable
- General: Keep soil moist up to and during pollination and fruit setting, then water sparingly. Reduce fruits to three pe
- Seed Placement: Full Sun
- Where to Grow: In a heavily manured, well drained site in full sun
- Vegetable Maturity Date: This variety matures in 100 days.
- How to Sow: Place 4-5 seeds 10cm apart in groups 2 metres apart. Cover to a depth of 1cm.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 0ms
- reviews, product