Item No: 9414061055540
Broad Beans are great in stir-fries or can be added to casseroles and stews. Not too bad steamed with a little butter, salt & pepper as well. A welcome vegetable addition to the dark months of winter and early spring
This packet contains approx: 40 seeds Sow spring but best autumn - early winter.
Features & Benefits
- Product Care: Keep seedbed evenly moist during germination period. Germination period is between 7-14 days.
- Where to Sow: Direct where to grow in a well prepared seedbed.
- Seed Type: Vegetable
- General: Shell pods and boil beans, you can treat small pods like French beans
- Seed Placement: Full Sun
- Where to Grow: In a sheltered, well drained site in full sun.
- Vegetable Maturity Date: This variety matures in 110 days
- How to Sow: Sow seeds 10cm apart, 5cm deep in rows 90cm apart.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 0ms
- reviews, product