McGregor's Bullsblood Beetroot Vegetable Seeds
Features & Benefits
- Product Care: Keep seedbed or tray evenly moist during germination period. Germination period is between 7-14 days.
- Where to Sow: Into trays for subsequent transplanting or after frosts, sow direct where to grow.
- Seed Type: Vegetable
- General: 30-40 days until the baby leaves can be harvested for scrumptious additions to salads. The large roots can be h
- Seed Placement: Full Sun
- Where to Grow: In a sheltered, well drained site in full su
- Vegetable Maturity Date: This variety matures in 50-60 days.
- How to Sow: Place seeds 3cm apart, 1cm deep, in rows 40cm apart.