McGregor's Bush Crop Cucumber Vegetable Seeds
Features & Benefits
- Product Care: Keep seedbed evenly moist during germination period. Germination period is between 7-14 days.
- Where to Sow: Into trays for subsequent transplanting or after frosts, sow direct where to grow.
- Seed Type: Vegetable
- General: Sow every 2-3 weeks for a continuous supply of cool crisp cucumbers. Compact variety which does not produce lon
- Seed Placement: Full Sun
- Where to Grow: In a well drained site in full sun. Protect from strong winds.
- Vegetable Maturity Date: This variety matures in 60 days.
- How to Sow: Place 2-3 seeds 15cm apart in groups 1m apart. Cover to a depth of 1cm.