McGregor's Cocktail Tomato Vegetable Seeds
Small, round, sweet, bright red fruit. Very sweet and tasty. Perfect when used in salads, atop brushetta, with dip as an appetiser or as a garnish
Features & Benefits
- Product Care: Keep seedbed evenly moist during germination period. Germination period is between 14-21 days.
- Where to Sow: Into trays for subsequent transplanting or after frosts, sow direct where to grow.
- Seed Type: Vegetable
- General: Tall growing, this variety needs to be stalked. Masses of small fruit. Keep picked to prolong fruiting. Very sw
- Seed Placement: Full Sun
- Where to Grow: In a well drained site in full sun.
- Vegetable Maturity Date: This variety matures in 120 days.
- How to Sow: Place seeds 2cm apart and cover seed to a depth of 1cm.