Item No: 9414061060629
Herb Coriander - Also known as Cilantro or Chinese parsley
This packet contains approx: 150 seeds
When: Sow Spring - early Summer
Features & Benefits
- Product Care: Keep seedbed or tray evenly moist during germination period. Germination period is between 10-14 days.
- Where to Sow:; Into trays for subsequent transplanting or after frosts, sow direct where to grow
- Seed Type: Herb
- General: Use spicy leaves for salads, pickles, salsa curries and other full flavoured dishes
- Seed Placement: Full Sun, Part Shade
- Where to Grow: In a well drained site in full sun - part shade
- Vegetable Maturity Date: This variety matures in 75 days.
- How to Sow: Sow seeds in groups 30cm apart and cover with 1cm of fine soil. Firm gently.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 0ms
- reviews, product