McGregor's Cosmos Gazebo Mixed Flower Seeds
Great for container and landscape planting. Probably one of the most spectacular and easiest plants to grow. Relatively pest and disease free
• Aprrox. 100 seeds
• Sow Spring-Summer
Features & Benefits
- Product Care: Keep seedbed or tray evenly moist during germination period. Germination period is between 21-28 days.
- Where to Sow: Into trays for subsequent transplanting or after frosts, sow direct where to grow.
- Seed Type: Flower
- General: From sowing to flowering 12 weeks. Summer to late Autumn. This dwarf variety does not need stalking like the ta
- Seed Placement: Full Sun
- Where to Grow: In a well drained site in full sun - part shade.
- How to Sow: Sow seeds thinly 0.5cm deep in rows 30cm apart.
- Height &Spread: Height 50-60cm. Spread 35cm. Great for container and landscape plantings.