McGregor's Detroit Beetroot Dark Red Vegetable Seeds
Detroit is a heavy cropper producing globe shaped beets of good quality
Features & Benefits
- Product Care: Keep seedbed evenly moist during germination period. Germination period is between 7-14 days.
- Where to Sow: Into trays for subsequent transplanting or after frosts, sow direct where to grow.
- Seed Type: Vegetable
- General: Begin lifting alternate plants when golf ball size. This gives the remainder of the plants space to develop.
- Seed Placement: Full Sun
- Where to Grow: In a well drained site in full sun.
- Vegetable Maturity Date: This variety matures in 60 days.
- How to Sow: Place seeds 2cm apart, 2cm deep in rows 45cm apart