Item No: 9414061076026
A modern, heavy yielding variety wth the added bonus of disease resistance. Easy to grow and an excellent variety for freezing. A tall growing variety growing to 100cm. Needs support/stalking.
This packet contains approx. 200 seeds.
When to Sow: Sow in Autumn - Spring
Features & Benefits
- Product Care: Keep seedbed evenly moist during germination period.
- Where to Sow: Sow directly where to grow with support (trellis or fencing). Good seedbed preparation is a must if you wa
- Seed Type: Vegetable
- General: Continually picking the pea pods while young will result in more pods emerging and therefore more total harvest
- Seed Placement: Full Sun
- Where to Grow: In a sheltered, well drained site in full su
- Vegetable Maturity Date: This variety matures in 60-80 days
- How to Sow: Cover seeds with soil to a depth of 3cm. Space seeds 8cm apart.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 0ms
- reviews, product