McGregor's F.1. Hybrid Telecucumber Vegetable Seeds
Features & Benefits
- Product Care: Keep seedbed evenly moist during germination period. Germination period is between 7-14 days
- Where to Sow:; Into trays for subsequent transplanting or after frosts, sow direct where to grow
- Seed Type: Vegetable
- General: Long 30-40cm fruits do not need peeling. To save space and keep fruit clean, grow over a trellis or similar sup
- Seed Placement: Full Sun
- Where to Grow: In a well drained site in full sun.
- Vegetable Maturity Date: This variety matures in 70 days
- How to Sow: Place 2-3 seeds 15cm apart in groups 1m apart. Cover to a depth of 1cm.