McGregor's F1 Hybrid Fireball Radish Vegetable Seeds
This variety produces less 'pith', less cracked or hollow roots and is a nice bright 'red' in salads and side dishes
Features & Benefits
- Product Care: Keep seedbed evenly moist during germination period. Germination period is between 4-10 days.
- Where to Sow: Sow direct where to grow in a well prepared seedbed.
- Seed Type: Vegetable
- General: This F.1 Hybrid variety offers enhanced disease resistance, as well as less pithy and hollow radish plant.
- Seed Placement: Full Sun
- Where to Grow: In a well drained site in full sun.
- Vegetable Maturity Date: This variety matures in 30 days.
- How to Sow: Sow seeds thinly 1cm deep in rows 30cm apart