McGregor's Fordhook Green Silverbeet Vegetable Seeds
Features & Benefits
- Product Care: Keep seedbed evenly moist during germination period. germination period 14 - 21 days.
- Where to sow: Direct where to grow in a well prepared seedbed
- Seed Type: Vegetable
- General: Successive sowings provide an unlimited supply of nutritious greens.
- Seed Placement: Full Sun
- Where to Grow: In a well drained site in full sun.
- Vegetable Maturity Date: This variety matures in 60 days.
- How to Sow: Sow seeds 5cm apart and 2cm deep in rows 60cm apart.