McGregor's French Breakfast Radish Vegetable Seeds
Features & Benefits
- Product Care: Keep seedbed evenly moist during germination period. Germination period is between 7-14 days.
- Where to Sow: Into trays for subsequent transplanting or after frosts, sow direct where to grow.
- Seed Type: Vegetable
- General: Excellent keeper. This first pumpkins of your yield will store the best.
- Seed Placement: Full Sun
- Where to Grow: In a well drained site in full sun.
- Vegetable Maturity Date: This variety matures in 115 days.
- How to Sow: Place 2-3 seeds 10cm apart in groups 2 metres apart. Cover to a depth of 2cm.