McGregor's Herb Sweet Basil Vegetable Seeds
Features & Benefits
- Product Care: Keep seedbed or tray evenly moist during germination period. Germination period is between 7-10 days.
- Where to Sow: Into trays for subsequent transplanting or after frosts, sow direct where to grow.
- Seed Type: Herb
- General: Cut leaves at any time for fresh use. For drying, pick leaves as flowers begin to open.
- Seed Placement: Full Sun
- Where to Grow: In a well drained site in full sun - part shade.
- Vegetable Maturity Date: This variety matures in 75 days.
- How to Sow: Sprinkle seeds on soil surface. When large enough, thin or transplant to 30cm apart. Cover to a depth of 1cm